Thursday, March 11, 2010

Annual SXSW Vintage Western Wear Sale



This is it--the week and and half that I'll be set up at Hill Country Weavers for my annual vintage western wear sale during South by Southwest (SXSW) in Austin. I'll be there from 10 am to 6 pm from March 12 to March 21 with more boots, shirts, and belts than I've had for the past three years. Goods include:

  • Over 1,000 pearl snap shirts for men & women
  • Over 200 pairs of vintage cowboy boots in all sizes
  • Western belts
  • Vintage coats & jackets
  • Vintage hats
  • Other good stuff like vintage bowling, guayabera, and aloha shirts
While you're strolling South Congress, be sure to come by and check out the deals next to the fire station. You won't find these prices in the high rent vintage boutiques!


Hill Country Weavers

www.hillcountryweavers.com
1701 South Congress Avenue
Austin, TX 78704-3523
(512) 707-7396


1 comment:

  1. Don't you have a regular web page where I can shop and buy things? I cannot find it. John Tull, Santa Fe jtull2@gmail.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete